Friday, September 23, 2011

Field Studies

My classes abroad have been really great so far! What I love the most about them is all of the field studies we get to go on. This week, instead of sitting in the classroom for 2 hours, I got to go to the Capitoline Museum for my ancient Rome class and the Forum for my art history class. I even had to take a quiz on the Forum, as I was looking out onto the Forum. Pretty cool, eh? They try to get us out of the classroom as much as possible and into the actual heart of the content. Here are a few pictures I was able to take during class:
Foro Romano
Original shewolf with Romulus and Remus
Statue of Marcus Aurelius
Constantine
 I am really enjoying the field studies for my classes! I think I'll enjoy them even more when it's not 90 degrees everyday!

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful field studies you are going on! you made an excellent choice in choosing roma for your study abroad. how exciting to see the original she wolf!

    ReplyDelete