Today was kind of a lazy day. I had goals of getting to the Trevi Fountain, but the rain abruptly ended that plan.
Earlier in the day, I went back to my favorite park for a run. I made the mistake of going in the heat of the day because I was sweating bullets! But it was worth it after the cannolis, nutella, and gelato I had last night...
Then I was really hungry, so I went to the grocery store to get salad ingredients, bread, and cheese. So I ate dinner at like 6. Little did I know, Alessia, my ISC, was planning to make us dinner at 9, soooo I ate again. She made a really classic Roman dish called Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe. It was delicious! Then she taught us an Italian card game, which I still don't really understand.
Now, it's time for bed. Sorry there are no pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment