It wasn't the most eventful day over here. I went on my run this morning with my roommate, made lunch at home using veggies I had lying around and then went off to Italian class, which seemed much longer than usual for some reason. We have our first quiz tomorrow, so I've been studying up on my indefinite and definite articles, common phrases, and simple verbs. Wish me luck!
And don't worry, tomorrow, I will definitely take advantage of the fact that I live in Rome. Today was just a lazy day.
You are giving us a very nice tour of Italy, or specifically, Rome. I have just started reading "Julius Caesar" by Phillip Freeman, published May 2008. It provides a comprehensive background of Rome during the period 100 to 0, BC. Somehow I got interested in studying the early Roman empire to see where if went bad and the Republic turned into a dictatorship! Fun reading. Your descriptions are most fascinating; keep them going!
ReplyDeleteLove Gramps