Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spain and Portugal

Hi everyone! I'm back with a post from my recent adventures abroad. I went to Spain and Portugal with my choir, Schola Cantorum. We had the opportunity to sing in 4 different cities, which was really incredible. We started in Granada, then headed over to Cordoba, then Seville. After experiencing Spain for 5 days, we crossed the border and entered Portugal, where we stayed in Faro and Lisbon. I had been to both countries before during my time abroad, but it was really fun to come back and see different cities. Here a few of my favorite pictures from the trip:
View from Alhambra in Granada
Picturesque street in Cordoba
Mosque in Cordoba
Seville
Sunset in Faro
Church in Lisbon where we sang
Tower of Belem in Lisbon
The trip was really fun! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pix, Fran. Glad you had such a good time. Thanks for sharing them.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete